Music I Listened To Last Week I have been going out of my comfort zone for the past several months and trying to listen to new types of music just to develop a better understanding of the scope of music. So far, I have come across lots of good music on bandcamp.com and soundcloud.com . Here is a list of some of the music I've found interesting in the past two weeks. Kindly comment with your thoughts on my selection and what new music you’ve listened to yourself in the past two months. (Most of these music can be found on bandcamp and soundcloud ) Beat Garden Compilation 3 was released by Gergaz Netlabel in 30 January 2013 and is a compilation of abstract beats glitch electronic. American-Ghanaian hip hop artist's 12 track album released on April 28, 2014 features artists like Seun Kuti and offers several scenarios of hard times in America as an Afropolitan and how one should go about that. Made in Kenya is an album by Kenya's ...
Comments