These are kinda different stuff done recently . A frequent visitor said the blog looks kinda abandoned. And its barely a month Liz. See you on Sunday hehe
IDEARTISM vs. REARTISM in Ten Different Colors. My Reflections on Art. It was my birthday yesterday and since I am transitioning to a more challenging and engaging year of life, I decided to approach it differently and do something out of the normal while the birthday wishes were coming in. I have been working on this project for the past three weeks trying out several other designs before settling on this one that I decided to manipulate into other several colors with the help of the ever resourceful Sollo Kinuthia . Orange – The color of socia l communication and optimism. I have had my own share of these over the past year. Its optimism and hunger for conversations that has brought me this far. Yellow – The color of the mind and the intellect. I’m not so bad there. Still working on it. Green – The color of balance and growth. I have self-reliance as a positive and possessiveness as a negative basing on this one. Let’s see how this year goes! ...



Comments